:: A Scholar’s best friend :: December 28, 2006Posted by Minci 先生 in Medical School.
Money is a scholar’s best friend.
JPA was very kind to reimburse my travelling expenses to Burnley for my hospital attachment. I am overjoyed by the amount of money given. I actually kept to my personal budget for this 3 months. Now, I can pay my debt. hehe 😛
Here’s what you do to make a claim:
- Download the claim form from MASDUKE website.
- Get the letter signed from someone at your hospital.
- Better still, get a confirmation letter from the office to confirm that you have been sent to this place from this date to this date. Also how far the place is. Only places more than 18 miles can make claims, I think.
- Make sure you keep all your ticket stubs for proof.
- Send an email to kak midah to inform her of the arrival of your claim form.
- Allow approximately 1 month for the process to take place and you’ll receive your money in no time.
Thank you JPA. It was a very nice New Year’s gift.