:: A different review :: January 21, 2007Posted by Minci 先生 in Movie/TV Reviews.
I’d figure that watching movies + blogging will forever stay with me no matter how busy I’d be with my on-calls or timetable etc.. it’s like an addiction. Better than me smoking on cannabis, rite? So Roger*..quit slipping those stuff through my mail box ok… 😛
I think the next time I’m doing a review, it would be helpful for myself to concentrate on the medic side of it. So, examples for the previous ones;
- One Flew Over The Cuckoo’s Nest – ermm..this one’s a bit self- explanatory… mental health issues.
- Shinobi – Blindness
- The Myth – Connective tissue disorder [haha.. matilah ‘kau urang’ penat nk pikir kaitannya]
- The Milkwoman – Back pain
- Taiyou no uta – Xeroderma pigmentosum
- The Queen’s classroom – Child and adolescent psychiatry
- Initial D – Alcohol dependency
- Cinta – Kidney failure and transplant
- Inside Man – Barriers in consultation
- Happy Feet – Clubbed foot
- Vanity fair – Pregnancy
- Cicakman – Virus studies
- 40 year old virgin – sexually transmitted disease
- SAW 2 – post traumatic stress disorder
- The great Yokai war – hallucination
- A very long engagement – trauma , amnesia.
- With Love – social support
I’ll start with my review on Pink Panther….. soon 🙂