:: NewsFlash – MinCi :: April 28, 2007Posted by Minci 先生 in Everyday Life.
Home Is Where The Heart Is
Just a few days away from home and already I miss my PeeCee and u guys.. hehe~
What happened in Manchester
- I was there solely on educational purposes. To write up a mini report. I was more keen to write on either Termination of Pregnancy or Thalassaemia In Children. However, my place of attachment seemed to provide a better resource for my least favourite topic – Managing drug abusers. I had to think and balance out what was the best topic to do considering the time I have and the marks I intend to get. After much thought, ‘doing drugs’ seems to be the best choice. It should be a useful module since Malaysia’s full with em. Belia Benci Dadah ok..
- Watched 300 on IMAX with my housemates who came to Manchester for a day trip. To be honest, the storyline was biasa. Couldn’t connect to the story emotionally and really, we were laughing at the back row cause we find certain scenes in the story hilarious. Mata anime lah, octopus lar, cara cakaplar... We still enjoyed the story though. Which girl wouldn’t when you have 300 half-naked, well-built men in front of you on a BIG BIG HUGE HUMONGOUS screen. Ngee… felt like bringing one Spartan soldier home so as he could be a fine subject for my anatomy revision. Of course, I wasn’t the only one who had the idea. In short, we girls didn’t care about the plot whatsoever, we were ‘too busy’ checking out the hot physique of the men. The masculine jawline, macho voices, broad shoulders, puffed out chest, well formed rectus abdominis muscles, the strong looking thighs, cute buttcheeks [omg.. apa nk jadi aku nih]
What happened back at home (once I’m back)
- My housemates bought a guitar!!! Woohooo…. Wasaii Studio semangatzzzzz.
Nih barulah Pujangga SEPI-Tal .. miahaha~~
2. My housemates and I bought tickets to go back to Malaysia for December 2007. Hohoyea.. now we have to study well religiously for our Progress Test to prevent a resit during my Electives next year.
3. Enjoyed a nice simple dinner of Mee Maggi Asam Laksa (after so many months!) and Pearl Milk Tea. Both specially bought from Chinatown.