:: Things to do before 30 September 27, 2007Posted by Minci 先生 in Just For Fun, Mini Projects.
when you write something down, it shows commitment.
MSN TODAY listed down 30 things one should do before reaching 30 years old. I have about 6 more years to go. It would be interesting to know if I manage to achieve all this. Let’s just see if this blog still exists by 5th of August 2013. If it does, be prepared to see the photos I took as proof for all that I’ve done. Maybe I’ll make a scrapbook for this little project.
Jet and Minci
2. Get something published
3. Watch this : Goodfellas, Pulp Fiction, Scarface, The Star Wars Trilogy , Godfather parts I and II, Psycho, One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest, Trainspotting, 2001: A Space Odyssey, Top Gun, American Pie, Gladiator, The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, Blade Runner, Kill Bill 1 & 2, City of God, The Deer Hunter, Se7en, Fight Club, Back to the Future, Alien and Aliens, Jaws, This Is Spinal Tap, Die Hard, Life of Brian, Ghostbusters, Groundhog Day, Ferris Beuller’s Day Off, Life is Beautiful, The Breakfast Club, Grosse Pointe Blank, Stand By Me, Chinatown, The Great Escape, The Outsiders, and Tango and Cash
4. Live in London – going there for a holiday sounds more like it.
5. Learn a second language
6. Run a marathon
7. Drive the pacific coast highway – highway kat Msia bley?
8. Have sex – erkk.. let’s change this to ‘marriage’ and hoho.. the only pictures I’d put would be the wedding picture. motif sgtler nk ber pÖrnÒ segala.
9. Go to a music festival
10. Try different foods
11. Get on the property ladder
12. Test yourself – examples given were things like bungee jumping etc. Perhaps I’d just get on a roller coaster.
13. Visit Paris
14. Blow £500 in one night
15. Get a savings account- and use it
16. Do something for charity
17. Get yourself on telly
18. Eat at a Michelin starred restaurant
19. Quit your job
20. Go to a live sporting event – rugby anybody?
21. Have a weekend in New York – hoho.. nk tgk pokok krismas
22. Read these books – The Catcher in the Rye, 1984, Romeo and Juliet, the Harry Potter series, The Lord of the Rings trilogy, One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest, To Kill a Mockingbird, Brave New World, On the Road, Catch 22, Trainspotting, The Wasp Factory, Lord of the Flies, Fahrenheit 451, Animal Farm, Of Mice and Men, Great Expectations, Tess of the D’Urbevilles, Treasure Island, The Beach, Cloud Atlas, The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Ulysses, For Whom the Bell Tolls, The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime, Life of Pi, The Shining, The Handmaid’s Tale, A Prayer for Owen Meany, The Shining, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, A Suitable Boy
23. Own a convertible
24. Buy something really expensive
25. Buy wine worth than £50 – ermm. let’s change this to hosting/entertaining guest at my home.
26. Sign up to facebook
27. Record your family history
28. Sing karaoke – pastuh menang dpt rice cooker
29. Have a complete health check
30. Climb a mountain – I feel Kinabalu calling.
So, anybody up for this challenge too? 😆