:: Crazy 17 October 29, 2007Posted by Minci 先生 in Everyday Life, Just For Fun.
What do you call someone who ‘Lain ditanya, lain dijawab?’
1. Pick out a scar you have, and explain how you got it?
Scars are signs of healing after having had a wound. Be it something blatantly obvious or more abstract, like the ones in the heart. Let not the scars stop you from feeling the warmth of love and kindness of others.
2. What does your phone look like?
Effective communication gets you what you want. If you can’t talk about something, write about it. Better still, do something about it. Act now.
3. What is on the walls of your bedroom?
Honestly, who conjured ‘wallpaper’ as a computer-related jargon. And why?
4. What is your current desktop picture?
When a mother tells her children to not give their pictures away to their lovers, it’s not out of fear that her children will be casted a spell. It’s because when things go wrong, when love does not prevail as it should, when 2 hearts broke, you’d lose that memory of yourself in that particular place and time if the picture is not returned. But really, would you want to take back what you have gave away?
To be safe, go digital! 😛
1. having or showing a merry, lively mood: gay spirits; gay music.
2. bright or showy: gay colors; gay ornaments.
3. given to or abounding in social or other pleasures: a gay social season.
4. licentious; dissipated; wanton: The baron is a gay old rogue with an eye for the ladies.
6. of, indicating, or supporting homosexual interests or issues: a gay organization.
7. a homosexual person, esp. a male.
8. in a gay manner
6. What do you want more than anything right now?
Work in this life as if you’ll live forever, prepare for the Hereafter as if you’ll die tomorrow
7. What time were you born?
8. Last person who made you cry?
When you cry out of sadness, it flushes the toxin out of your body.
9. What is your favorite perfume/cologne?
Some people have a genetic condition that makes their sweat smell like Maple Syrup. Some people who have diabetes have a ketone-like breath (sweet scent). Some people who have smelly feet don’t realize it at all.
10. What kind of hair/eye color do you like in the opposite sex?
To discover that a bra is also known as a ‘titsling’ makes me laugh.
11. What are you listening to?
We are given a pair of ears and just one mouth for a good reason. To listen more.
12. Do you get scared of the dark?
Being in the dark for too long makes one want to search for the light. Let’s just hope that the first shine of light one comes across is a good one.
13. Do you like pain killers?
No one should suffer from pain.
14. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
“We cannot fight for love, as men may do;/ We should be wooed and were not made to woo./ I’ll follow thee and make a heaven of hell,/ to die upon the hand I love so well.” – Midsummer’s Night Dream –
15. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?
NBM stands for Nil By Mouth.
16. Who was the last person you made mad?
18. Who was the last person who made you smile?
17. Is anyone in love with you?