:: Renew Passport February 1, 2008Posted by Minci 先生 in Everyday Life.
Tags: PKNS, renew passport, SACC
It took me one day to renew my passport. One freaking day. When you get services this slow, it does make you wonder why. Which part of the process is slow and so on. My sis and I drove to PKNS after making sure that I’ve got everything I need;
– Old passport
– Passport sized pictures (2)
– Copy of IC (1)
– RM 300
– My big mouth for Bebel Bomb
Obstacles of the day:
1. I had to change my tudung from a white to a black one when I wanted to do the ‘instant photo shoot’ for my passport.
2. Traffic congestion along the federal highway – Why on Earth are people going to Shah Alam today, huh?
3. No parking at PKNS, had to park at SACC Mall – total we had to pay was RM7 for 7 hours.
4. It was raining heavily and making a cross from SACC to PKNS was very unpleasant especially when you’re sharing an EON umbrella.
5. Mother being the over-confident lady (as always) told us to go to the 4th floor. Well..surprise surprise.. panjat tangga sampai ke bumbung yang berhujan.
6. Had to fill a paid green form – RM1
7. Took a number. Mine was 2299 and at the time, it was 2112 or something. Ayoooo..
8. Discovered that there was this ‘KIPASS” service or something, which enables you to renew your passport with this machine. No need to queue. Well, I guess this is not really an obstacle for having that kiosk made everything seem less of a hassle. Furthermore, the immigration lady had thought I was below 18 years old when I wanted to use the facility. Hi hi hi..awet muda.
9. While waiting for the passport, my sis and I went for our prayers. Huwarghhh.. mencabarnya carik surau kat SACC Mall. Sis said it was like in Mid Valley where they have the surau near the carpark. The ablution place was pretty though.
10. Had to wait and wait and await again for my new passport. (PS: If I wasnt using the kiosk, my number was still not being called tau). The atmosphere was suffocating with so many people, naughty children smacking each other, babies crying at the top of their lungs, big burly men pushing petite gorgeous ladies.. ish ish ish
11. On our way home, two skinny, gatal, twiggy, sickly looking
morons guys in a black Proton Saga were hitting on us. They waved at us through their side mirrors and tried to ‘ngekor’ us when sis sped up. Before that, sis tried to give them a heart attack at the toll by stopping her car a few inches away from the back of their car. huwarghhh.. very berani and pandai estimate lah my sis.But dangerous oso, of course. She could make it to become a gang member if she wants. A very fierce sis she is.
12. We kept taking the wrong turn during our return home. Maiyamaaa.. nasib baik tak sampai airport.
13. Fuel nearly finished because of that. Ha ha ha. Money also spent a lot for the day. Huhuhu~~