:: A survey on the 29th May 29, 2008Posted by Minci 先生 in Everyday Life.
I believe that surveys like this tell readers a bit about the bloggers craziness.
1. What is a difference between the last two people you saw?
Cup size and preference of book genre. Ladies, our breast changes size over time because of the physiological things it goes through. You may be an A today but who knows, you might be a B in a few months. So my dears, wear the right support. Dada sempit susah nak nafas, hokeh. I think La Senza do free fitting but if you’d prefer to check for yourself, hop on to: http://www.afraidtoask.com/breast/breastmeasuringcup.html
2. Do you believe that there is always room in your heart for somebody?
There will always be a soft spot for someone.
Even if your heart is on the wrong side of the body [read:dextrocardia], you’d still have room. Lol.
3. Where is the next place you will travel to?
London, again! muntah.. I wanna go somewhere else!!
4. Why did you hug the last person you hug?
Because we havent seen each other for a very long time.
5. Have you ever worn the opposite sexes underwear?
Speaking of men..
Testicular cancer is not that common. Only 1 to 2 of every 100 cancers diagnosed in men are testicular cancers. But it is the commonest cancer affecting young men between 20 and 39 years old. Almost half of all testicular cancers occur in men under 35 years old, while only about 1 in 7 (14%) are diagnosed in men over 50 years. Treatment for testicular cancer works very well and the vast majority of men are cured. [cancerhelp.org.uk]
A poll of more than 800 men found that only 24 per cent checked themselves for lumps and other symptoms at least once a month. Of these, men aged 16 to 24 were least likely to examine themselves once a month (19 per cent) and 50 per cent said they they never checked themselves at all, despite being more at risk of testicular cancer.Men aged 45 to 54 were most likely to check their testicles at least once a month (37 per cent). [dailymail]
Symptoms of testicular cancer include:
- A painless lump or swelling in either testicle
- Enlargement of the testicle
- A feeling of heaviness in the scrotum
- Pain or discomfort in the testicle or scrotum.
6. Have you cried today at all?
Lor. what for. it’s only 9 in the morning
7. What were you doing at 8:00 this morning?
Peeping through the curtains for signs of sunshine
8. When was the last time you cried?
Last night watching Desperate Housewives. Least favourite housewife is Edie.
9. Do you say sëxy a lot?
Does ‘sëx’ count? I just shouted ‘sêx sells’ in the TV room.
10. When was the last time you had a sleepover?
Last year at Mimie’s humble abode
11. Do you have any gay friends?
How would I know.. my friends dont really tell me what their orientation are. Either way, I dont mind their company.
12. What is something you currently want?
A western dish. Steak!!
13. When and why did you last throw up?
In secondary school while riding the bus. My vomitus was orange juice + rice. urghh
14. Do you want to get married & have children one day?
Of course, its in the genes.Lol
15. Do you still think about your exs?
Do I have any?
16. How old were you when you first lost your teeth?
I have no idea. need to check my chubby photos in toddlerhood.
17. If you could, would you date a jock?
Sheeshh.. I had to lookup the dictionary to confirm what this word is.
2. Informal. an athlete.
3. Informal. an enthusiast: a computer jock
Can we date on horses pliss.. you on yours, me on mine.. he he
18. Ever made out in a pool?
Ohhhhhh… later later..
19. Where is your default picture taken?
this stethoscope on orange comforter pic was taken in my room when I was in second year.
20. Have you ever gambled in a casino?
No. but can I still go to Las Vegas? I want to be an extra on CSI Las Vegas.
21. Do you like to have long hair or short hair?
I would love to have long hair although it takes agessssssss to grow. Then I can role-play as Ju-On on the stairs and under the duvet covers.
22. What is your favourite place you have traveled?
as though I’ve travelled much. Serikin can? cause there’s lots of clothes to buy at the border. ha ha
23. Do you like ice cream?
Yes. chocolate or twist pliss. or vanilla with choc flake. or mint with choc chip. or strawberry with banana candy like they have in swensen. or haagen daz’s praline. or ben jerry’s phish food flava. or.. or.. or..
24. What is your favourite colour?
RED and near shades.
25. What was the last thing you bought?
House groceries from ASDA
26. Have you eaten yet? If so, what did you eat?
Oh no.. I havent had breakfast. Its usually toast (butter + jam) with a simple cup of tea/coffee.
27. Do you sleep alot, or eat alot?
Sleep. it’s cosy in bed.
28. Where do you want to get married?
Sempadan Thai. KIDDING!!! In masjid putrajaya. I want to put on that Star Wars like robe. ha ha