:: Omg.. pompuan May 12, 2009Posted by Minci 先生 in Housemanship Training.
Sometimes I wonder why cant we have a working environment as good as the ones they have in the UK. (me saying this because thats where I studied medicine)
When I did my attachment as a final year med student there, I dont remember having to
- fight over patients case notes with the nurses/physiotherapist/dietician/pharmacists
- scurrying from one end of the ward to another just to get one X-ray film
- skip lunches/prayers (at times)/dinner
- postpone any orders from mornings rounds to pm. Like kenapa skrang I dont seem to have that time??
And most importantly,
- suffer cynical unnecessary comments from the nursing staff. like OMGGGGGG POMPUANNNNN … mulut kau bisa sgt apsal? I consider myself to have quite a high level of emotional Q as compared to most of my counterparts, so I pickup on this little things, I overhear this bebelan and its just agonising to not being able to fight back because once you do, the nursing staff wont cooperate and life’s just shit when orders are not carried out. So you have to play nice..
Arghh..hati masih panas dengan kehadiran pompuan2 yang cakap banyak. membebel memanjang. Like arghhhhhhhh.. diam boleh tak. just buat the kerja. reallylah.. theres no need to say
‘belajar je tinggi tapi bla bla bla..’
well.. sebab aku belaja tinggi lah aku tak tampar muka kau.. humban kau dari tingkat atas dan jadikan kematian kau sebagai headline dalam Utusan.