:: Key people June 16, 2009Posted by Minci 先生 in Everyday Life.
While I have a very supporting family and besties back in Semenanjung, I find that my life is still deprived of certain key people. Individuals, whose existence would make every aspect of my life seemed more worthy, safe, precise and meaningful than it already is. Putting ‘the need for a love interest’ inside … I would definitely benefit from the company of ;
- A hairdresser and masseuse : One who would give me that really really nice head massage when the head is being shampooed. huwargh.. nikmat.
- A connoisseur : Food.. movies.. art.. whichever..
- A bodyguard : I do get the occasional escort from the hospital guards as I get the dark lift to the wards at night when Im on call. Now I want two ninjas with a sword and magical powers.
- A personal trainer : Or a Nintendo Wii is equally fine. I have to get in better shape just before my paeds rotation. God knows when.
- A career advisor : I dont really know how to progress in my career. I dont know of any career counselling services. I dont know what sort of exams the KKM have. I dont know anything and I dont know who best to ask these questions.